♥ I care I care I care ♥

Monday, February 1, 2010

disoriented..

Things have got kinda disoriented today.. [one should seriously get enough sleep hahahahaha]

1. woke up late.. and quickly rushed to office

colleague: why is your hair in a mess?
me: yameh? (quickly brushed through with fingers.. i havent actually used comb since i've had my wavy hair).. i jus woke up and rushed here..


2. car parked in front of office building..

previously i've done some little research that indicated.. [upon reverse parking condition] parking opposite office building is slightly cooler than parking in front of office building.. but today i parked in front of office building, couldnt bother about the heat or temperature anymore..


3. typed email.. and sent TO MYSELF!

i was still wondering.. why did the email come back to me..? ishhh...


4. wanted to send sms to my pap, but my fren received it instead


fren: im not your pap la..
me: ooppss...


5. talked to different person on different things

fren: huh? i dont get u..
me: ooppss...


6. it's 10 minutes after 5pm, and boss was still in office.. no sign of leaving..

me: boss, go back la..
boss: so fast meh?
me: yala, go back la..
boss: ok la..


7. missed yoga

wondering in car (from office back to home..): should i attend yoga tonight? yes? no? yes? no? ohh.. i must not go.. else i would be sleeping in yoga class, it's disrespect then..


so today i should keep everything slow.. to my surprise, i actually managed to figure out the issue (thanks to coll too) that had been lying for few days since last week.. kakaka still productive~ hahahaa

and the moment i reached home... ai seh~ the dining table was occupied by KeropoKs!! what a nice scene to beckon me back home ^^

No comments: