♥ I care I care I care ♥

Thursday, February 11, 2010

in remembrance..

Yesterday.. and the day before.. i saw a lot of photos being uploaded to facebook.. i checked out his albums.. celebrating bday with his dear gf.. a lot of beautiful loving pictures..

I received a call from my best fren, couple of hours ago.. this fren.. has left us.. no, i cannot accept it.. neither do my best fren.. i got shocked, and i couldnt control my tears.. i kept myself alone in the dark conference room.. alone with mind fully occupied.. memories flashed back.. university times he has spent great deal of time with us.. made our days there so meaningful.. and graduation trip.. it was simply awesome... face was tear-wrecked unconciously..

I texted my best fren.. we talked.. we feel each other's presence and sorrow.. but the pain is too immensed.. we need to calm down respectively.. in deep solitary..

trying hard to gain composure.. i checked back a few pictures in fb.. the grief surfaced and i couldnt control again... im very very sorry to hear this... im very very sorry... he's been such a dearie fren to all of us.... we will miss u dearly....

No comments: