♥ I care I care I care ♥

Monday, July 12, 2010

Da LittLe Peanut ~ 12.07.10

Dear all,

When the clock ticks off at 12.30 noon later, there it marks the end of my employment with Pxx. I may appear to be talkative (but I think I'm "shy" and "not so talkative" hahaha :P I just dont know why many would claim that I am one hahaha), but when it reaches to farewell speech, I think I've limited words. I think I should be saying some mushy hushy words.. but I'm lost at the vocabs haha

I've been with Pxx for 3 years and 42 days (I've just counted).. and I always thought it's 2 years (sorry for those that I've told it's only 2 years plus). Today it ends our colleague-ship, but I hope it's a new blossom for our friendship. I've known you all for as long as 3 years plus, or as short as few months.. but it's been rewarding, and it's memorable. Thank you for teaching me all the things.. I truly appreciate all of your patience and guidance.. it always makes me smarter than 1 minute ago!

I wish only the best for all of you as well as the company! Jia You~ Take great care and do keep in touch :) God bless.

P.S: I wish to use Pxx webmail for one last time, but coincidently it's down at this present moment.. so I'm using yahoo mail instead.


Best Regards,
aMy


This little peanut has always thought she's a super low profile soul in the company.. but she's extremely overwhelmed today..

"ai yoo.. why u leave.. everybody so sayang u here oh..."
"thanks for bringing laughters..."
"thanks for bringing colors into the boring worklife..."
"it saddens me to see u leave..."
"u r the best statistician we ever had.. i've just told xxx and yyy bla bla bla.."
"will u miss me..?.."
"if anything u need my help, just call me up.."
"i think u r the most talkative in ur whole school.."
"u r the only one i know who can sleep at any time and any where.."
"i remember the time we stayed together in bintulu, ex-roommate.."
"i never know anyone who can sleep from night till 4pm, that scares me.. i tot u pengsan.."
"so cute ur mail.."
"i can still keep in touch with u via yahoo right..?.."
"sorry if i have been harsh to u in any verbal or written communication, it's merely work related.. nothing personal at all.."
"if u have any doubts, u can always ask.."
"if u have any business plan and u think i can help, just contact me.."
"i've made u a funny video clip of the time u were in bintulu, i'll pass to u after u leave.."
"keep in touch.."
"friendship forever.."
etc. etc.

Recently when I was opening the office door, there were some passerby from other offices.. and they were asking.. "are u the one that's resigning..?" then another time i went to visit another office in the same building.. 2 admin executives which i never seen before asked, "hi, when is ur last day?".. I looked at them with my eyes wide opened.. "ooh, u are the short hair girl they always mentioned and is leaving soon.."

I remember I'm always a down-to-earth earthling but am so surprised that people remembers what I did to them.. especially the one they've always mentioned for 3 years!!

*..people talking... she stays in hotel, bla bla bla.. he stays in house, bla bla bla...*
boss: amy, where do u stay in kuching?
me: [without slightest hesitation] in a house.
all: [stunned and speechless..] ..............
coll: .... o.f..c.o.s... else? stay on tree..?

#$^%$*%^!!%*9#3&# haha they always repeat that story to all newbies.. for so many years dy.. not sienz de meh..?! hahaha


Maybe they know me.. cos boss has been treating me super nice.. see the pics below:

* The boss has an office of a 2-table-space with 1 conference room (no attached washroom) ONLY~!!

* But they gave me.. an office of an 11-table-space with 1 conference room and 2 washrooms (I can freely choose to use alternately) LEH~!!

yeah.. my office is big.. bigger than the boss ^^
it may look slightly messy, but that only means i am hardworking haha if it's too tidy, i couldnt find my papers..

hey hey, i do have colleagues ^^
[from left] fat santa, frosty, puppy, piggy, lambie, alien

No comments: