♥ I care I care I care ♥

Thursday, July 1, 2010

seminar

The worst thing about a seminar is.. when u r sleepy and the speaker remembers your name..
[note: sleepy but still being very attentive, no offense.]

I attended a seminar.. hey, I was listening.. but who could control yawning right? (no one could control yawning.. even a transformation of yawn to pretend-to-laugh needs ample years of kungfu to acquire that).

The speaker called my name once in a while.. I din know if he noticed I was the only one who yawned in the entire hall, but I din mean it.. I did listen, I could still list out the main points he mentioned. From time to time, he would ask me to stand up, ask me questions..

In the midst of the seminar, while he was presenting the slide shows.. he suddenly blurted out "Amy u come out!" I was like.. "HUH? WHAT? GO OUT TO THE FRONT STAGE?!!"

Ahh.. he meant one of the girls in the slideshow looked like me.. so everytime if that girl appeared in any slideshow he would say that... that gave me a shock! I've learnt very hard to SWALLOW my yawn.. so when I've a feeling of wanting-to-yawn, I got ready, and swallowed it hard haha my friend ever taught me of how to transform yawn to laugh (but I couldnt simply be laughing in the midst of an informative seminar).. all I could do.. was to SWALLOW.. new skill.. and sometimes got myself choked.

The seminar was about an investment plan. Perhaps I would share it here if I've read about it and if I've time to summarize it haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops.. I think I got it wrong. I was taught of how to transform a laugh to yawn, not the other way round.. no wonder I was caught yawning!! haha

No comments: