♥ I care I care I care ♥

Saturday, July 3, 2010

laughter yoga

There are many types of Yoga.. but I never heard of Laughter Yoga (sorry no offense.. I really dint know there are many types of laughters to be learnt..). I knew someone who purposely flew to India to attend the Laughter Yoga course, and got herself a certificate!

She said.. Laughter Yoga helps her a lot, while facing stress. She is holding a high rank position where the existence of extreme stress is unavoidable. She used to be very stressful at work and was having insomnia most of the times, before she involved in Laughter Yoga. Let me emphasize, I'm not trying to promote laughter yoga or anything.. at this point of time, I still have not asked Uncle Google on what laughter yoga is..

She said.. when u r stressed, let ur brain laughs, but not physically.. hard to imagine?.. ooh it means.. squeezing the juice of ur brain by the exercise of laughing (internally), which also means ur brain is vibrating because of the laughing activity internally and thereafter manifests joy or mirth.. but, but.. ur mouth is not opened.. ur mouth is not curved.. so, u look like normal externally/physically, but u r in fact laughing in ur brain.. releasing all the bad and negative forces.. manifesting the emotions of enchantment and delight..

I was like.. VERY DEEP..........

While hearing more.. she said.. BRING A BANANA TO A PUBLIC PLACE, PLACE IT BESIDES YOUR EAR, AND TALK LIKE IT IS A MOBILE PHONE..............................

I was like.. YOU WHAT? PRETEND A BANANA AS A HANDPHONE??? IN A PUBLIC PLACE??................. =.=''' I laughed out so loud, sorry no offense, I couldnt help...

"SEE, it helps for laughters!!!"

OMG..........................................


***********************************************************************

We cant do anymore better... tried our best....


No comments: