♥ I care I care I care ♥

Monday, July 12, 2010

sleepless night.. :~(

i went out from my room to the loo.. and when i came back in.. i felt something so eerie at the back of my bare feet.. i could feel it there, being cold.. under my left foot.. euuw.. it's LIZARD!! oh gosh oh gosh.. i couldnt believe it.. i've stepped on A LIZARD!!...... im so scared.... :~(

i don even dare to sleep.. i don even dare to take my eyes off him... im sitting on my bed, ensuring legs off the ground.. the lizard aint moving.. was he dead?? oh noo... it's crawling towards me... now... im so scared........ :~( :~( :((((

i took pics.. but im still so scared.. i could feel my goosebumps, standing upright, so uptight!.. i wasnt sure if it's deaf or blind.. i couldnt nego with it in any verbal language.. i tried to distract it with hangle, it was totally motionless!! i threw a clip towards its direction (ok.. not at it.. cant blame me.. me aint mba player..), it wasnt a bit being distracted....

what can i do.... gosh.. what shud i do.. goshhhh... this is soo horrendous!! it's jus at the door.. i couldnt go out from the room.. it's "armed".. oh gosh.......................................................

sleepless night guiding a monster?????????? oh my goodnesss...........................................................


*pics taken in a very dark room with only a mild beam from the small table lamp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no..kolian.. i have no good sleep here too because of my sick baby... i have bit headache now... my baby is getting better. Hopefully he gets healthy real soon..

have a nice last day in P!

mo

.:: MuMu ::. said...

oh dear.. so cham ah.. wish him speedy recovery, then u'll get a good rest :)

i jus uploaded the lizard pics.. that little monster took away my night hours..

do take care ya, see u around again, hugs~