♥ I care I care I care ♥

Friday, May 7, 2010

fishing day

suddenly feel like going fishing..........

ok.. going going..

what lies in front of me.. a calm placid lake.. so beautifully formed that i almost thought it could be one of the world's 7 wonders. i spot a lofty tree, silhouette against some mild sunshine. i easily settle myself below the shed.. unpacking my bag pack.. look what i've got here.. some bread crumbs, no worms no shrimps (i dont kill..), some dark choc, some tidbits, some icy beer, some orange juice with pulps, some mineral water, compass, some banana fritters, some cheese and egg sandwiches, some ceasar salad, some butter biscuits, my hat, polarized sunglasses, sunblock (do i need it..?).. of cos not to forget the 'foffessional' fishing rod.

am i all set? yes i bet i do! setting up the fishing rod without hook, i gently fix the bread crumbs on to it.. i cast off the rod into the serenity, and break the mirror of reflection of the lake. i couldnt envision if there are fishes or not, underneath the body of water.. well.. fishing is like a box of chocolates, u never know what u gonna get..

i sit down on the picnic mat in the most relaxing manner.. patiently waiting for the surprise i'll be getting from the mystery of the lake.. casually letting the cool breeze embracing me.. feeling the wonderful presence of the sunshine and cool breeze.. suddenly i feel that my rod is moving.. fishes come nibbling on the bread crumbs! i enjoy watching them nibbling for food mindlessly.. they do not worry about food, they do not worry about making money to buy food, they do not worry about getting up late, they do not worry about anything.. all they need to do.. is just to be fishes!!

i replenish the bread crumbs.. more and more fishes come dropping by.. hey dearies, if u eat, so do i.. while feeding them, i unpack my goodies and drinks.. i've so many fishes friends to join me.. i open my dark choc, savoring in great pleasure.. well hey, this is yummy, i wish u could try too! do u all want to try? can u all eat choc? will u die of eating dark choc?

they seem to look up at me.. eyes focusing on the piece of dark choc.. mouths watering, with saliva.. they seem so keen to taste it that they are soaked in excitement.. i can feel that they are anxiously wet.

i gradually clear off the bread crumbs and replace with dark choc.. once i put down the rod, they come storming in.. i almost lost control. cool down cool down, everyone has a bit.. if u still behave like that, im gonna mm choy u leh.. they seem to read me, slowing their paces. i drink the icy beer to quench my thirst.. aHhh~ heaven! fishes look up at me.. no dearie, im not gonna give u any beer.. fishes arent meant for drinking.

so much energy wasted.. im starting to enjoy my ceasar salad, yum yum~ that's appetizer. slanting against the tree trunk.. the whole place is just so clean! looking at the swarm of birds flying across the bright blue sky.. i crunch on my prepared tidbits.. what a nice scene! where's my sandwich? what is picnic without sandwiches? wooo.. i put the cheesy sandwich in my mouth, big big bite.. the cheese melts in the warmth temperature of the mouth.. jawing the eggs and bread with melted cheese.. the marvellously blended food is being passed down to my esophagus.. i hold the orange juice with generous pulps and gurgle it heartily to my delight.

i think i should be walking around for digestion.. i pack my goodies in my bag.. leaving the rod there, i walk around the lake.. there is a small bridge connecting to a small shelter hut at the side of the lake.. im biting off banana fritters in the slowest motion, letting them die with extreme glory. i see some water lilies.. lovely! the wind blows and they move gracefully.. i just casually sit on the bridge observing them.. they seem to notice my presence and dance affectionately. cheers, i finish off my orange juice.

i stand up and walking towards the lofty tree. having dark choc dissolving in my mouth, ooh.. this is the best! i dance with joy~ i settle down again under the lofty tree.. i share my choc with the fishes, again, they dance with joy too. the sky is gradually changing its attire now.. from blue to orange yellow.. the york of the sun hanging just above the boundless horizon outstands all earthly things.. i stand in awe.. the scene is so breathtaking that it's beyond words.. im motionless with the choc still in my hand and another in my mouth melting at its own pleasure.

i capture the picturesque view in my eyes.. frames by frames.. until the sun hides below the horizon, breathless! i feel all relaxed~!

No comments: