♥ I care I care I care ♥

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

uglify is an art

uglify is an art,
and the art is abstract..

Today is my first day wearing it~
uber CooL, i clicked 'LIKE'~ oK Ok not leng? i dont care lor....... i like leh!! :P
:: khalil fong :: - similar specs~ hahaha mine bigger than his, im more kiasu~ kaka

when i firstly got this specs..

pap: ah girl, u look weird.. hrm.. look like somebody else..
[i was in a mess that night, and i put that on..]

the next day.. when i was properly dressed up, and walking down the staircase..

pap: ee.. ah girl, u dont look like yday's.. hrm.. u look weird still, like somebody else

me: haha pap u r photostate machine meh.. u already said the same thing yday, u photocopying now again har..

pap: i tot u looked out of ur age yday, over matured with that specs.. but now u look NICE!

me: aiseh......... ^.^ *shy shy*

this barney really caught my eyes out of the ocean of bags.. so cute isnt it?! haha im bringing it back! for what..? i dunno... nah, just kidding.. who say i like dinosaur now?!

No comments: