♥ I care I care I care ♥

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

thank you angels

i cant believe it's 5th tomorrow.. oh no oh no.. so fast!! time comes so fast.. it's a day to make important decision. May is the month..

my dearest families..
my dearest uncles, aunties, church committees, brothers and sisters in Christ..
my dearest relatives..
my dearest bestie, close friends, ji muis, heng tais, best friends, good friends, friends..

thank you for committing yourselves in helping so much for the preparation.. sorry.. sorry.. i've been so unconcerned.. because i wasnt prepared, i wasnt ready.. sorry that i've been quite uninvolved.. even though i still couldnt completely accept it yet.. still cant really believe it yet.. but give me some time to adjust.. i'll be following up with all the involvements, i'll be taking parts, i'll be very concerned, i wanna join u all..

"to be the most relax person on that day".. "u r our beloved daughter/spiritual daughter/sister/friend" are the things u all said to me.. im truly touched for everything that u all have done for me unconditionally.. truly truly touched..

thank you for loving me.. thank you all of u for loving me and making me feel belonged.. making me feel so important.. im jus a little ordinary girl but gained so much of love from u all.. i really do love all of u from the bottom of my heart.. thank you for the sacrifices and commitments u all have given me.. i truly appreciate it.. i wont do anything to hurt u all.. thank you for the love.. lets work things out together.. together lets be blissfully happy.. God will divinely bless us all, because all of u r just so awesome beyond words.. all of u are angels that God sent for me.. my beloved angels.. thank you for always wrapping me up with all of your mighty wings!

No comments: